This next gift guide is for your friends and family members who love themselves some alcohol. Personally, I’m a lightweight, but I can appreciate a good cocktail, or at least a cute drinking accessory. These gifts may not help you get wasted, but they will at least let you imbibe in a classier, more eccentric manner.
1. Tequila Mockingbird – If you enjoy alcohol and literature – this book is for you! It features cocktails inspired by your favorite literary works. So pretentious, but alas, it includes The Last of the Mojitos Love in the Time of Kahlúa, so I can’t resist.
2. Colored margarita salt. I really don’t need another reason to enjoy margaritas, but add it to the list.
3. City map glasses. Very Don Draper.
4. Whisky ice ball mold. I’m not sure what the benefit of circular ice is, as I hate whiskey – but it looks cool?
5. Cheers! wine bag from Henri Bendel. Very girly and chic, perfect for a hostess gift.
6. The iFlask. Now, I’m not encouraging any rule breaking, but if you should allegedly try to sneak alcohol into a music festival or sporting event, this might be a crafty way.
7. A Wine Awesomeness membership. A very cool wine of the month club featuring artisanal and hard to find small production wines. Love the packaging on Watts Up Rose.
8. A Rewined candle. Yummy wine inspired scents without the hangover.
9. Skull shot glasses. If you’re going to go crazy and rip shots, you might as well look like a badass.