My next gift guide is perfect for the person in your life with an incurable case of wanderlust. These gifts will satisfy any traveler – from the casual jetsetter to full on solo backpacker. They will make your trip easier, a little more fabulous and help preserve your journey and memories once your back to reality. I’ll take one of everything!
– how cute is this?! I’m constantly wanting to get outta the real world, so I’m obsessed with this case. Plus, the girly pink will stand out in my huge travel tote bag.
Vapur Water Bottle
– this bottle will keep you hydrated, and can be flattened and thrown into your bag, without adding bulk
Carry On Cocktail Kit
– All you need (minus the liquor) to create a gin and tonic or moscow mule mid flight. Cheers!
– this tripod is perfect for solo travelers. You can stand it up or hook onto railings or branches, so your trip photos aren’t limited to selfies
– I’m working on recording my trip memories, so I don’t forget anecdotes or specific places, and these will definitely motivate me to put pen to paper
– Grab some pins and map out all of your travels, all while adding a dose of wanderlust to your decor
– I have this hat from Madewell and wore the hell out of it in Italy. So chic and great sun protection
These are just a few of my favorite travel themed gifts, and I always love to hear about new (or just new to me!) recommendations from wanderlust junkies. Is there any cool gear I should add to the list?
Check out my other gift guides here:
I’m linking up with the awesome girls at Travel Tuesday, hosted by A Compass Rose
and Lauren on Location
. Check it out if you love finding excellent new travel blogs!