We all have that friend (or maybe it’s you!) who LITERALLY CANNOT adult today. Even though I’m a few years out of college, sometimes all it takes is a gloomy winter day with no direct sunlight (WTF London) to make me want to hibernate my life away. Well, these gifts are here to help you or your BFF boss up, get your shit together and adult like a champion! Or at least pretend to. So fake it til you make it and snag a few of these sassy, but oh so useful presents.
1. I Need a Day Between Saturday & Sunday Sweatshirt – because don’t we all?
2. Liquid Therapy Wineglasses – because what 9 to 5 doesn’t warrant a bottle of wine (or two)?
3. Smartphone Projector – for when you can afford an iPhone and leech off your parents’ Netflix subscription but don’t own a TV
4. I Can’t Adult Today Pouch – I SEE NO LIES
5. I Am Very Busy Portable Phone Battery – for that friend whose snapchat selfie addiction always kills their battery or they don’t charge their phone like a capable adult
6. Binge Watching Survival Kit – includes marathon essentials including coasters, a sofa yoga guide, and emergency socks
7. I’m Outta Here Passport Case – sometimes real life needs to be avoided and last-minute getaways need to happen
8. Facial in a Box – Less than $20 because who can afford the real thing?
9. More Mimosas Please Phone Case – chasing away the Sunday Scaries by spiking my orange juice since 2012
10. Sriracha 2 Go – if you can’t cook, you can make literally anything taste good with Sriracha
11. French Press – I can’t afford my Starbucks habit, but goddamnit I deserve fancy coffee
12. YOU are a Badass Book – for when you’re ready to stop avoiding responsibility, get shit done and start adulting
13. Cactus Neon Light – One plant even you wont’ be able to kill, no matter how hard you try